The Gay Blades
Hometown: 5th Ring of Hell
Tags: indie, indie rock, trash pop
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop. What is Trash Pop, you ask? Trash Pop is what happens when two keenly observant wanna be hipsters write songs the same pair couldn’t possibly pull off live, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it. Trust me. Listen at Last.fm
TIM BURTON VERSUS TRASH ROCK. NOISE VERSUS ART. PEOPLE DRESSED UP IN THEIR BEST FUCKED UP OUTFITS. NAKED VERSUS NOTHING. THE GAY BLADES. SEX VERSUS THE REPUBLIC. US VERSUS YOU.
- Compliments Can Kill - Matt Haick Remix - The...
- Prologue For the Pure of Heart - The Gay Blades
- Mick Jagger - The Gay Blades
- Wasted On the Youth - The Gay Blades
- Hey She Say - The Gay Blades
- NHDN - The Gay Blades
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - The Gay Blades
- O Shot - The Gay Blades
- Try to Understand - The Gay Blades
- Why Can't I Grow a Beard? - The Gay Blades