Hometown: Birmingham, UK
Napalm Death are a grindcore band from Birmingham, England. The band was formed in the village of Meriden near Birmingham, England in 1981 by Nicholas Bullen and Miles Ratledge. Although other groups had previously played fast and aggressive music, Napalm Death are credited with defining the Grindcore genre through their fusion of punk and metal musical structures, aggressive playing, fast tempos, and deep guttural vocals. The group coined the term ‘Grind’ to describe the music they played in reference to the sound of American post-punk group Swans. There are no original members left in the band: indeed, the early history of the band is one of constant member rotation – by the second side of their debut album "Scum" in 1987, they did not contain any original members. Napalm Death have released 14 albums to date, the latest being "Time waits for no slave". Current Members Mark Barney Greenway (Vocals) Mitch Harris (Guitar) Shane Embury (Bass) Danny Herrera (Drums) Past Members Vocals Rich Militia Lee Dorrian Phil Vane Stephen Colbert Guitar Daryl Sid Fideski Robo Justin Broadrick Frank Healy Bill Steer Jesse Pintado Bass Nik Bullen Finbar Quinn Peanut Jim Witeley Drums Miles Rat Ratledge Mick Harris Listen at Last.fm
- Life? - Napalm Death
- Eyes Right Out - Napalm Death
- Deaf and Dumbstruck (Intelligent Design) - Na...
- Rabid Wolves (For Christ) - Napalm Death
- Freedom Is the Wage of Sin - Napalm Death
- Puritanical Punishment Beating - Napalm Death
- Malicious Intent - Napalm Death
- Caught... in a Dream - Napalm Death
- Call That An Option (Bonus Track) - Napalm Death
- If the Truth Be Known - Napalm Death
- Upcoming Events
No events at this time.