Hometown: New York, NY
Tags: rock, experimental, noise rock, math rock
Stern’s second release is a pop record for an alternate dimension, where hooks and choruses are sent careening through a cracked kaleidoscope. It’s also deeply personal compared to the conceptual leanings of her previous work. One of Venus magazine’s “Greatest Female Guitarists Of All Time”, Spring 2008 issue. Nominated for “Female Artist Of The Year” in the 2008 Plug Music Awards.
72 Followers See all
- Transformer - Marnie Stern
- The Devil Is in the Details - Marnie Stern
- The Package Is Wrapped - Marnie Stern
- Prime - Marnie Stern
- Ruler - Marnie Stern
- Steely - Marnie Stern
- The Crippled Jazzer - Marnie Stern
- Roads? Where We're Going We Don't Need Roads....
- Simon Says - Marnie Stern
- Clone Cycle - Marnie Stern