Between The Buried and Me
Hometown: North Carolina
The men of BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME have once again charted an expedition into undiscovered country. Colors, BTBAM’s fourth and newest album, is a continuous, sonic labyrinth of savage metal, lush prog-rock and uninhibited emotion. Matching the brilliance of PINK FLOYD, KING CRIMSON, TOOL and MASTODON, they show how a band can create music that is crushingly haunting and technically challenging all at once. It’s the ultimate BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME record, says vocalist Tommy Rogers. It’s definitely the most musical thing we have ever written. It goes through so many shifts and moods but still feels very organic and comfortable.
‘Comfortable’ is exactly where BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME should be right now. After countless tours, nearly 250,000 records sold, and recording four of the decade’s most celebrated albums, BTBAM has every right to feel invigorated. BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME began in 2000 when . . . .
13 Followers See all
- Lunar Wilderness - Between the Buried and Me
- Astral Body - Between the Buried and Me
- Augment of Rebirth - Between the Buried and Me
- Goodbye to Everything Reprise - Between the B...
- Lay Your Ghosts to Rest - Between the Buried ...
- Informal Gluttony - Between the Buried and Me
- Extremophile Elite - Between the Buried and Me
- Goodbye to Everything - Between the Buried an...
- Silent Flight Parliament - Between the Buried...
- Melting City - Between the Buried and Me