Between The Buried and Me
Hometown: North Carolina
The men of BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME have once again charted an expedition into undiscovered country. Colors, BTBAM’s fourth and newest album, is a continuous, sonic labyrinth of savage metal, lush prog-rock and uninhibited emotion. Matching the brilliance of PINK FLOYD, KING CRIMSON, TOOL and MASTODON, they show how a band can create music that is crushingly haunting and technically challenging all at once. It’s the ultimate BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME record, says vocalist Tommy Rogers. It’s definitely the most musical thing we have ever written. It goes through so many shifts and moods but still feels very organic and comfortable.
‘Comfortable’ is exactly where BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME should be right now. After countless tours, nearly 250,000 records sold, and recording four of the decade’s most celebrated albums, BTBAM has every right to feel invigorated. BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME began in 2000 when . . . .
- Prequel to the Sequel - Between the Buried an...
- The Black Box - Between the Buried and Me
- Selkies: The Endless Obsession - Between the ...
- Ants of the Sky - Between the Buried and Me
- Informal Gluttony - Between the Buried and Me
- (B) The Decade of Statues - Between the Burie...
- Little 15 - Between the Buried and Me
- Extremophile Elite - Between the Buried and Me
- Sun of Nothing - Between the Buried and Me
- Use Of A Weapon - Between the Buried and Me
- Upcoming Events
No events at this time.