Hometown: FT WORTH/AUSTIN, Texas, US
Tags: electronica, electronic, pop, fun
Catchy pop thrash made by two musical stallions from Texas and a cheap computer. They have already toured on the "don’t need a stage" circuit in the style of bands like Lightning Bolt and Coachwhips – performing in their underpants with taped up faces and iPod backing tracks. Their first album, "Alphabetically Arranged" contains 29 tracks (the longest being 2’56") along with 5 remixes and is out on Moshi Moshi records. Listen at Last.fm
we spent the chilly month of January 2007 living in a crawl-space of a warehouse in Brooklyn. we played many amazing shows and somehow (magic? FATE?) we were privileged to meet and record with one of our favorite bands of all time, Gerty Farish.
the four of us “borrowed” (yoink!) a key to the shared practice space of Parts & Labor and Matt & Kim and jammed on their instruments all day and night for 2 days before being kicked out so the other bands could “practice”. the resulting 9 songs are very strange, melodic, trashy but sincere. and possibly shouldn’t be heard by the general public.
- Smooth Jazz Blanket - Best Fwends
- Comforter (feat. Mike Downey) - Best Fwends
- M.Y.S.E.L.F. (feat. Teena Bo$$) - Best Fwends
- Earth Fwend Fire (Feat. Quillan Yeager and Co...
- Cloud of Hope (feat. The Death Set) - Best Fw...
- Skate or Live (Goto80 remix) - Best Fwends
- Myself (XXXChange Remix) - Best Fwends
- Diet Coke Head - Best Fwends
- Make Me - Best Fwends
- I'm Gonna Bake You (By Retro Spectro) - Best ...